MiTel SIP Trunk
Redworks is al sinds 2015 een gertificeerde MiTel SIP Trunk provider. Wij hebben ervoor gekozen om onze SIP Trunk opnieuw te laten testen met de nieuwste MiTel versies. Op dit moment ondersteunen wij:
Refresh Interop with MiVB 8.0 SP3 and Redworks SIP Trunk
- MiTel MiVB v126.96.36.199 (SP3)
- MiTel MBG – SIP Trunk 10.1.0.239
- MiTel MBG – Teleworker 10.1.0.239
- MiTel Nupoint 188.8.131.52
- MiTel Micollab Audio, Web, Video conferencing 184.108.40.206
- MiTel 53XX 220.127.116.11
- MiTel 69XX 18.104.22.168
Onze gecertificeerde MiTel SIP Trunk ondersteunt de volgende call scenario’s:
- Basic call: Making and receiving a call through Redworks SIP Trunking and their PSTN gateway, call holding, transferring, conferencing, busy calls, long calls durations, variable codec. [ OK ]
- Automatic Call Distribution: Making calls to an ACD environment with RAD treatments, Interflow and Overflow call scenarios and DTMF detection. [ OK ]
- NuPoint Voicemail: Terminating calls to a NuPoint voicemail boxes and DTMF detection.
[ OK ]
- Personal Ring Groups: Receiving calls through Redworks SIP Trunking and their PSTN gateway to a personal ring group. Also moving calls to/from the prime member and group members. [ OK ]
- External Hot Desking: Receiving calls through Redworks SIP Trunking and their PSTN gateway to PRG with EHDU. Including moving calls to/from the prime member of the PRG with the EHDU. Also placing calls from the EHDU and using mid call features with EHDU. [ OK ]
- Teleworker: Making and receiving a call Redworks SIP Trunking and their PSTN gateway to and from Teleworker extensions. [ OK ]
- Packetization: Forcing the MiVB to stream RTP packets through its E2T card at different intervals, from 10ms to 90ms [ FAIL ]
- Video: Making and receiving a call through Redworks SIP Trunking with video capable devices.
[ OK ]
- Fax: T.38 and G711 Fax Calls [ OK ]
- Variable Packetization: Redworks only supports incoming and outgoing calls with 20ms packetization rate.
- Recommendation: Follow the setup described herein.
- Session Timers: RFC 4028 is not fully supported in the product. Only keepalive re-INVITEs can be used.
- Recommendation: Contact RedWorks for more details
- MiContact Center Business (MiCC) IVR: Inbound calls from Providers interconnected over ip with Redworks to MiContact Center Business can cause audio clipping when IVR plays a prompt message.
- Check kb Article ID: 52502
- IVR: Intermittently, when prompts play in callflow, no audio is heard, or messages are cut off.
- Outbound calls from sip devices to 09XX service numbers [cost messages – (this number cost 70 cent per minute)]:
- Outbound calls from sip devices to service numbers (09XX) pre- announcement.
- Sip devices which has: Enable Digit Collection In Busy Or Alerting State enabled in their sip device capabilities would not hear the pre-announce messages.
- To work around, disable Enable Digit Collection In Busy Or Alerting State in the used sip device capabilities.
- Disabling Enable Digit Collection In Busy Or Alerting State will loses functionality like callback and intrude.